By Colton DeBiase
- Sometimes We Need Dayz Off April 27, 2022
- 2022 Feature and Interpretive Writing Class: Veterans Stories April 25, 2022
- V.A. Nurse Maria Bardakos shares her experience from serving in the Coast Guard April 22, 2022
- Veteran Robert Mastraieni April 22, 2022
- Veteran Carlos Jativa April 22, 2022
The Tube City Writers LIVE event last night was a huge success! Thank you, as always, to @MarthaRial and @pointparkcmi for holding this event outside of our library!4
All-Abilities Media is bringing together mental health professionals and advocates to have real conversations about mental illness 🤲
Any organizations interested in sponsoring the "Loving Our Minds" symposium can fill out the form below ⬇️
Suicide is the second-leading cause of deaths among high school- and college-age students. Loving Our Minds will be hosted in partnership with @PointParkCMI and @StauntonFarm . If you can sponsor this event, please submit this form by Aug 1. https://t.co/zoWb2QuFVV
📣 Please join us next Thursday, July 28 at the Carnegie Library of McKeesport at 6:30 p.m. when the McKeesport Community Newsroom presents their third annual Tube City Writers Live!
The event is FREE and Open to the Public.
More details in 🧵⬇️
Hanging out with @PointParkCMI Broadcasting Summer Camp! These high schoolers are on point! Such great questions and interest in the profession! #wpxi